Friday, February 27, 2009

The witty one and heckler

Act 1 (witty one)
My lovely wife got me a great t-shirt for Valentine’s Day. It is a simple black shirt with DILLIGAF on the front. For those reading and not in the know, DILLIGAF stands for “Does It Look Like I Give A F**k”

Today the wife and I were having a conversation about how someone at the office, in the know about DILLIGAF, took it, and trying to come up with less offensive versions of the acronym. My first try was “Does It Look Like I’m Fat” missing the all important letters of G and A. Then I tried “Does It Look Like I’m Good At Football” where by the oldest responds “no it says Does It Look Like I’m Good At Fartball” For almost 5 he is quick on the draw with his wit.

Act 2 (heckler)
We went to the Renaissance Festival a few days ago and while watching the “Mud Show”, where 2 guys wallow in mud and act out Shakespeare’s Richard the III, our marvelous older child shouted out, at just the right moment
“You are genius poopooheads”.
His banter got more laughs then the characters on stage.

No comments: