Friday, December 28, 2007

We took Michael with us to Bonefish Grill tonight. We had a 1/2 hour + wait for our table. Michael and I went over to watch 3 boys that were skateboarding in the parking lot to pass some of the time. Turns out one was a former student of mine (just did FCAT testing), but remembered me none the less and was very friendly.

We get seated and they are busy. We are passing the time with Michael by coloring on the butcher block paper the cover the table with. I brought a Cars coloring book with stickers and Michael is fairly amused with it. We eat our dinner and Michael and I decide to share dessert. While waiting Michael goes into a round of knock-knock jokes:

knock-knock
who's there?
dwayne
dwayne who?
dwayne the bathtub I'm dwowning in here ...............(papa taught him this one!)

knock-knock
who's there?
cows
cows who?
cows don't who the moo silly! (I taught him this one! :) )

He manages to execute them flawlessly when people walked by.

It was really nice to receive so many complements that night. Even the waitress commented how well behaved he was.

No comments: